Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mobile Blog

Testing...testing...

If you are reading this, that means I have figured out how to blog from my mobile phone. I am so cool, I cannot stand it. Now I can blog from all sorts of rediculous places like the mall, the bathroom and morning traffic. No, not in traffic, don't worry.

I was finally able to walk outdoors today! Hooray for warmer weather! I parked at my son's school, walked a 2.5 mile loop, and was back in time to pick him up at dismissal. It was so great to be outside and do some street training (I almost said "street walking"...I am going to have to be careful not to mess that up - yikes!). The sidewalks are far less forgiving than the treadmill and it turns out that the only thing worse than going UP hill with shin splints is going DOWN hill. Oww-wee!

The warm weather is such a motivating factor. The daffodils are popping up on the side of my house and there are babbling brooks running off the snow banks in the strip mall parking lots. I love Spring. Now before I go frolicking off with the birds and bunnies like some animated beauty, it is supposed to rain tomorrow and be back down to 40 degrees after that. But spring is coming!

Thanks for reading. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment