Friday, April 10, 2009

People are Amazing

I am sitting in my car outside of Marathon Sports because I had to share this right away. I am back here today because like I mentioned before, I learned during the Kick Off that my sneakers bother my feet after about 5 miles or so. While trying stuff on, I got to chatting (who me?) with another customer and the sales folk. I love the people who work at Marathon Sports, BTW. So I shared that I am celebrating my 100 lb weight loss and it happened again. A perfect stranger - the kick ass, spunky saleswoman helping the other woman there with me - high fived me! Those of you who have been following my blog know that I have described my weight loss as a truly high-fiveable event. It is an amazing phenomenon. I stil have not had anyone pat my butt like a true athlete, but I will get there.

But then something even more amazing happened... (Mobile blog limit...see next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment